Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Part 2

Shit its cold out here. I could use a cup of coffee. I think there’s a coffee shop over on eleventh or twelfth. I hope nobody sees me rounding the corner and head away from the where house. The Penn Building 1964. That must have been a simpler time, when you could be proud of building an oversized concrete box. An ironic place for Creative Woodworking to operate out of. At least it doesn’t have those ugly saw tooth sky lights like the building up ahead.
There’s twelfth and no little yellow coffee shop, but there is a house and someone’s garage that have been converted into bars. I made it this far out of my way. I might as well keep going. It can’t be too much farther.
Zell's café looks like it’s quite the popular spot for breakfast although I think Hall’s tavern is more like my kind of place. Hey, there it is Floyd’s Coffee Shop.

No comments: